Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Lord Baltimore Hotel is a 22-storey French Renaissance hotel which stands 289 feet tall. It is the largest hotel in Maryland, located downtown, it’s an ideal place for business travellers, as well as people who are seeking respite from the many demands of life…and death!
The Lord Baltimore hotel is rife with reports of ghosts. There is the ghost of the young girl who is continuously seen on the hotel’s 19th floor and even in the ballroom. She is often seen in her long, cream dress and black shoes playing with her red bouncing ball. Employees have seen the ghost of the little girl, as well as the ghosts of two adults. Sometimes, the little girl can be seen screaming, crying and rocking herself back and forth.
There is talk of a young girl’s suicide on the 19th floor. It is said that the hotel’s elevators make constant trips to the 19th floor at night even when no one is ringing the bell. People have reported being touched by unseen hands in the elevator, as well as the lobby. Guests who are sensitive to the paranormal have reported waking up with nightmares. They have also complained about an unseen presence lingering in their rooms whilst they sleep.
We will be investigating different areas each and every investigation. Every time you come, the ghost hunt will be slightly different. Some locations are subject to availability. Some of the areas include:
- The 19th floor – The Hotel’s most haunted floor
- The Speakeasy – Crimes committed during prohibition may have resulted in murder!
- Lower lobby,
- 8th floor – The spirit of Lourde has been seen here
- Penthouse – shadowy figures and the sounds of revelry permeate the halls
- Ballroom – Phantom dancers still want to enjoy the evening’s delights!
Bring your own equipment! But we have some things in store for our guests:
- Hosted by parapsychologist Vince Wilson or paranormalist Dan Eckert (sometimes both)
- We will be conducting EVP experiments at each location
- Join us in a traditional pendulum seance!
- Learn about the latest theories on ghosts and hauntings!
- Meet at the end go over the evidence!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, children must be able to at least walk and ne very quiet.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is affordable valet parking and street parking nearby.
What can I bring?
Any paranormal investigation equipment you wish.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-404-0074
What is the refund policy?
Only credit to any future Poe’s Magic event. No refunds.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Just show your reservation on your phone if you like.
Can I update my registration information?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, just please let us know the new name.