2022 Business Expo
SAVE THE DATE!
Poe’s Magic will be represented with Lord Baltimore Hotel at the 2022 LGBTQ Business Expo
Thursday, Sept 15th from 3 – 7 PM in Columbia, MD
You are invited to partake in the Maryland LGBT Business EXPO, featuring over 35 Maryland LGBT Chamber Member Businesses and Organizations. We will highlight our LGBT-owned companies, our sponsors, and community partners.
During the EXPO, meet LGBT-owned companies to learn about their services and products; taste appetizers and beverages from local businesses, and attend free sessions on various key topics.
We will also feature panel talks and presentations on a variety of business topics throughout the afternoon including:
- 4:30 PM “Why and How to get your small business LGBTQ Certified”, presented by NGLCC
- 5:00 PM “Advancing LGBT Inclusion: Why LGBT Centers Matter as much as LGBT 101 Training”, presented by Johann Dolan of Dolan Research Intl
- 5:30 PM “Improve Your Bottom Line with Workplace Wellness” presented by Lesley Smith of Designed to Move
- 6:00 PM “Master Your Budget: 3 Simple Steps to go from Surviving to Thriving” presented by Financial Coach, Amy Scott
- 6:30 PM “How we got our Rehoboth Beach cottage (without saving up for it)… And how YOU can too!!!” presented by the Retire on Real Estate author, K. Kai Anderson
Expo booths/tables available!
6-foot table display space: $300
Non-profit Table $75
Sponsored by Comcast and The Lord Baltimore Hotel
Learn more here: https://mdlgbt.org/browse-events/#!event/2022/9/15/2022-business-expo
You must log in to post a comment.