Feel free to bring your own equipment! Join paranormal investigator and author Vince Wilson as he explores the haunted history of The Lord Baltimore Hotel!
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Lord Baltimore Hotel is a 22-story French Renaissance hotel that stands 289 feet tall. It is the largest hotel in Maryland, located downtown, it’s an ideal place for business travelers, as well as people who are seeking respite from the many demands of life…and death!
The Lord Baltimore hotel is rife with reports of ghosts. There is the ghost of the young girl who is continuously seen on the hotel’s 19th floor and even in the ballroom. She is often seen in her long, cream dress and black shoes playing with her red bouncing ball. Employees have seen the ghost of the little girl, as well as the ghosts of two adults.
Sometimes, the little girl can be seen screaming, crying, and rocking herself back and forth. There is talk of a young girl’s suicide on the 19th floor. It is said that the hotel’s elevators make constant trips to the 19th floor at night, even when no one is ringing the bell. People have reported being touched by unseen hands in the elevator, as well as the lobby. Guests who are sensitive to the paranormal have reported waking up with nightmares. They have also complained about an unseen presence lingering in their rooms whilst they sleep.
We will be investigating different areas each and every tour. Every time you come, the ghost tour will be slightly different. Some locations are subject to availability. Some of the areas include:
- The 19th floor – The Hotel’s most haunted floor
- The Speakeasy – Crimes committed during prohibition may have resulted in murder!
- Lower lobby in the Maryland Room!
- 8th floor – The spirit of Lourde has been seen here!
- Penthouse – shadowy figures and the sounds of revelry permeate the halls!
- Ballroom – Phantom dancers still want to enjoy the evening’s delights!
- At the end of the evening, we will be conducting a spirit session to contact Molly!